For 4 years I'm building Design Systems in Figma for a living. Learn all my tricks to build an incredibly smart and efficient design system in Figma.
I'll show the latest Figma tricks and the best plugins that can save you hours, if not days, of repetitive work.
In 1 hour and 40 minutes, I’ll show you how to:
- Build a strong foundation for your design system in Figma
- Construct super smart components
- Develop comprehensive documentation for your library
- Avoid common mistakes
I’ll provide in-depth explanations and hands-on demonstrations, so you can see exactly how to do it.
- Intro about course and myself (00:00:00)
- What is a Design System? ( 00:02:00)
- Structure and Content (00:06:54)
- Structure of a Figma Library (00:11:57)
- Scope (00:16:16)
- Inventory (00:18:26)
- Colours (00:21:46)
- Typography (00:36:03)
- Iconography (00:49:21)
- Autolayout, Properties, Interactive Components & Variants (00:59:28)
- Variants (01:10:28)
- Nested Instances (01:13:23)
- Accessibility - a11y (01:19:45)
- Figma native solution & best plugins (01:22:48)
- More documentation tools (01:32:56)
- Design system hygiene (01:36:25)
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
I'll show you how to build a smart and efficient design system in Figma. Work smarter not harder!